6 Reasons a Mantra Bracelet Can Have a Powerful Influence on Your Day
1. It Reminds You of Something That's Easy to ForgetMantras are such an incredible tool, affording you balance and positivity in your life. In meditation, they're used to clear your mind and get you to a more spiritual state of consciousness. And now it's becoming more common to practice them in everyday life. Repeating your mantra as your carry out your day can remind you to have a simplistic approach to life and only focus on the things that really matter.
But when things get busy or stressful, it can be hard to remember your mantra. By wearing it on your wrist, you have it there at all times. Maybe you'll catch it accidentally and be reminded to stay centered, or you'll look to it for guidance when things feel out of control. You may even make a habit out of looking at your wrist whenever things get overwhelming! By having it right there, you create a physical source of power for yourself.
2. Its One-Word Message Can Mean Whatever You Need It ToWhat's so powerful about a one-word mantra is that it can mean different things to different people. For example, the word “decide” makes a rousing mantra for anyone who actively tries to be more considered, or wants to come to more thought-out resolutions in their life, or knows they tend to think with their heart rather than their head. But the simple word “decide” loses all the specificity and just reminds the wearer of the big picture: to decide.
When you wear a mantra bracelet, you determine exactly what it means for you and your life. In this way, it becomes one-of-a-kind; it serves your purpose and yours alone. But it's also incredible to know that there are others also sharing the same mantra and finding power through it.
3. Mantra Bracelets Have a Rich and Spiritual HistoryDid you know that mantra bracelets have been worn for centuries? They came about in Buddhist and Hindu faiths to aid in reciting mantras and were usually wooden. They were often decorated with paint, beads, and tassels. You could find them across many Asian countries such as Tibet, Japan, and India. These days the bracelets are a lot more contemporary, coming in silver or gold, but the intent behind them hasn't changed.
In knowing that when you wear your mantra bracelet, you are embracing a tradition that's hundreds of years old, you can feel empowered by the notion that this technique is powerful. There's real merit to a mantra bracelet - otherwise, people would have stopped wearing them long ago.
4. A Range of Designs Means You Choose the Mantra That's Right for YouWith a broad variety of bracelets available, you can find the mantra that speaks to you and the way you want to live your life. We already considered the decide bracelet above, but there are so many other options that could inspire you.
PauseA pause bracelet encourages the wearer to think carefully or hesitate before doing something. Maybe you're a person who rushes into things, or starts a task without planning it, or hurries about their life without being mindful of what's happening around them. By taking a moment to consider what you're doing and how to do it, you can be more thoughtful and mindful.
NurtureWhen life gets busy, it can be easy to forget to nurture. But when we take the time to care for, grow and develop the important things in our life, we're greatly rewarded. Sometimes we have to nurture relationships, like with our friends, partners, or parents. Other times things like hobbies or new skills can fall away. By nurturing the things that matter, they become more meaningful and important, which is truly one of life's greatest joys.
WanderFocus and motivation can be an incredible asset for a person, but it's important to not always race from one thing to the next. To wander is to move casually and leisurely; it's to take the road less traveled or the adventurous route. This could be a great bracelet and mantra for a person looking to slow down and stop ticking things off lists, or someone who hasn't taken a day off work in a while! A wander bracelet reminds us to explore life and not always have a destination, but enjoy the journey.
CreateWhen you create, you're bringing something into existence. This manta seems perfect for someone motivated to do more in their work - perhaps you have a job that requires constant new ideas and thinking outside the box. But creativity can be employed everywhere for a full life. Creating new ways to spend time with your friends and family, for example. Creating new relationships, new adventures, new memories. Creativity is such a valuable instinct and should always be encouraged!
ConnectHumans need connection to survive: we need love, friendship, family, and even a nice conversation with a stranger at the supermarket. It's what gives us fuel and that's why remembering to connect - to join or become joined with another - is so important. A connect bracelet could encourage something as big as saying “yes” to a date, or as small as smiling at a passerby on the street.
5. Its Design Symbolizes Both Strength and BeautyThese bracelets prove that elegance can be tough and dramatic. A rolo chain and a design reminiscent of an ID bracelet give the accessories a bold edge that makes them stand out on the wrist. The use of cursive, delicate writing plus a sleek and not-chunky shape affords the bracelet a softness. The final result is both striking and refined.
6. It Can Be Your Own Personal, Private Power SourceWhat about if you want your mantra to be only yours - you don't want anyone else knowing the word that inspires and motivates you? You may be worried that having it on a bracelet will take out some of the privacy. But luckily, these gorgeous bracelets can be as subtle as you need them to be. They layer perfectly with gemstone or beaded bracelets so that they slot into a whole “set” look - the eye is drawn to the stacked bracelets rather than the individual mantra bracelet.
If, however, you want to share your mantra with the world, then you can wear yours freely. It looks beautiful on its own. However you wish to wear your mantra, there's a way to keep it meaningful and stylish all at once.
At Cameo Rogue, we believe that strength comes from within. With a mantra, you can fuel your life with meaning, mindfulness, and self-worth, and with a mantra bracelet, you can proudly wear that strength and power on your wrist and keep yourself inspired. Shop Cameo Rogue today.